Perfumes that you wear are a subtle indicator of your personality. Men like to showcase themselves are strong and brawny. A wrong perfume selection can often turn people (read women) off while you wished the opposite. Cigars have often been symbolic of power and wealth. We do not wish to promote or glamorize smoking tobacco. But, there’s something with cigars courtesy some movies that men see a charm around them. This post on Cigar Perfume aka Remy Latour would give you more insight into it. Their tagline is “The choice of Elegance”.
The bottle and packaging is amazing. Users often get nostalgic as the concoction of various scent undertones remind them of some fond memories.
Cigar Perfume Review R’emy Latour
Remy Latour commonly referred to as Cigar Perfume is a French perfume. It making perfumes since 1996 for men and women. However, their cigar perfume for men is the most popular. The first perfume from Remy Latour was introduced in 1989.
R’emy Latour Price
Understand What Are ‘Notes‘ In Perfume
You know that perfumes vanish if you leave its bottle open right? Roughly speaking perfumes are very evaporative. Your reception of a perfume is dependent on the rate of evaporation of the constituents of the perfume. Some ingredients vaporize far quickly than others. Each ingredient interacts with others to produce a unique effect.
- Top Notes– evaporate most quickly and are felt as soon as you spray the perfume. Also known as Head Notes. Your initial impressions of a perfume depend on how you perceive this note. Citrus scents are generally top notes.
- Middle Notes– These are known as heart notes. When the effect of the top notes fades away after 20 to 60 minutes, the effect of rose or lavender like middle notes is dominant.
- Base Notes– Ingredients forming the base notes evaporate very slowly. The real essence of a perfume is what its base notes feel like. Example- Musk.
How Does Cigar Perfume Smell Like?
The scent of Cigar perfume is quite intense and hints of some fruits can also be felt. The fresh fragrance reeks of cigar for sure. The scent seems sweet to most people followed by Tobacco, fruity and woody.
- Top Notes smell of a delicate mix of pineapples, prunes, lemon and pears.
- Fragrances from flowers like geranium, marigold, jasmine and bay leaves.
- The Low Notes leave scent of cedar, musk, sandalwood,and patchouli.
One can roughly describe the scent of a cigar perfume as follows.
- A mix of cigar, plum, patchouli and sandalwood prominently.
- A lesser domination of Bay leaf, cedar,pineapple, bergamot and musk.
How Long Does The Cigar Perfume Last?
Around 10% of some 180 users reviewed the cigar perfume to be ‘Very Long Lasting’
More than 45% of users who used Cigar perfume liked its ‘Long Lasting’ nature.
Fewer than 30% users reported the scent to be ‘Moderate’
What Is The Sillage Of Cigar Perfume?
Sillage in perfumery is a technical term used to describe how far wide a perfume’s scent is felt. You must have noticed how some perfumes leave a lasting trail even when the person wearing has long passed by. See how users have reported about the ‘Aura’ of Cigar perfume.
Amitabh Bacchan Wears Remy Latour.
Yes, Amit ji loves Bikaji as well as Cigar perfume. The company specially created a perfume variant for the Indian star of the millennium.
Who Should Avoid R’emy Latour Perfume
People who hate the smell of cigarettes and tobacco should definitely stave clear. Some users may get headaches as the scent of tobacco is very strong. However, if you don’t like it initially its possible that you will eventually.